For the best Pilates experience, please:
- Arrive five minutes early
- Wear comfortable, form-fitting clothing
- Please do not wear fragrances/perfumes.
- Silence cell phones
- Refrain from chewing gum
- Leaves shoes outside the studio
- Reservations and Bookings are available online or by calling the studio, space is limited.
- Class bookings. Group classes can be booked in advance by phone or online 15 days to 60 minutes before the class starts. All classes have a 24-hour cancellation notice.
- Evening Class Bookings. Group classes must be booked 90 minutes in advance with a minimum of three students.
- 24-hour cancellation notice. Plumb & True has a 24 hour cancellation / rescheduling policy for Private, Duo, and Group Pilates and workshop sessions. No-shows or cancellations and reschedules with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full class rate.
- Group class times. Group classes are 55 minutes in length, unless stated otherwise on the class schedule. All group classes require pre-registration.
- Workshop Series: Both the four and eight week Workshop Series are made up of classes 55 minutes in length, unless stated otherwise on the schedule. To guarantee your spot, pre-registration and payment are required before the first class in the Pilates Workshop.
- Group class one student policy. During daytime business hours, if only one student shows up to class, we will not cancel the class. The one student will have the option to take a 30 minute private session for the price of their one class -OR- use 2 classes on their package for a full private session.
- Payment method. Plumb & True Pilates accepts cash, credit cards, or local personal checks for any Plumb & True Pilates purchase. A $25.00 USD charge is levied for bounced or returned checks. All sales are final.
- Gift certificates are available online or in the studio.